The Nine Mile Ride project is a new section of road (approx. 750m) which runs from Nine Mile Ride Extension to Park Lane road as a connection to a number of new housing estates. The works include the following:
- Bulk excavation for new carriageway
- 10500m³ Excavation of new swales etc.
- 6000m³ fill to old Pond area
- 4500m³ deposition of materials
- 12500m³ placement and compaction of capping, sub-base etc to form new carriageway and verges
- 16000m³ topsoil to all areas
- 9000m³ drainage including swales, headwalls, manholes etc. Carriageway works including Kerbing, Edging, Lighting columns, ducting etc.